Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Top 10 Songs - July 19, 1986


WOW! 20 years ago. That's a long long long time. So, here they are:

10. "Love Touch" - Rod Stewart
9. "Your Wildest Dreams" - The Moody Blues
8. "There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)" - Billy Ocean
7. "Glory of Love" - Peter Cetera
6. "Who's Johnny" - El DeBarge
5. "Holding Back The Years" - Simply Red
4. "Danger Zone" - Kenny Loggins
3. "Nasty" - Janet Jackson
2. "Sledgehammer" - Peter Gabriel
1. "Invisible Touch" - Genesis

#4 and #7 are great additions from great movies...Top Gun and Karate Kid 2. You just have to love songs from soundtracks.

5 comments:

AE West said...

I gotta say that Danger Zone is on my list of favs in my iPod...if only all 80's music were so inspiring :-)

Tryphena said...

I have never heard of any of those songs. (sigh) I guess I must be a Pop Culture Reject...

DCG said...

A guy here at work has a CD of 80's songs done bluegrass-style. He turned it on yesterday, and I walked away...saddened.

Carrie said...

80s music is some of the best. Never fear Tryphena, Tryphosa will educate you on these great tunes.

DCG said...

Run away Tryphena, run while you can...