Friday, July 07, 2006

Thankfulness

I am thankful for:

  • God's grace, it's sufficient for even me and all of my faults and shortcomings.
  • Family.
  • Friends.
  • My health (even with my 80 year old hips!)
  • The doctors and nurses at Children's Hospital for being God's aides in getting Emma to 6 months old.
  • Freedom.
  • Blessings exceedingly above and beyond what I deserve on any day.

So often we get so caught up in the negative of the world that we forget to stop and count the blessings we do have. I hope you'll take the time today to stop and remember how much you truly have. And while you're remember, remember to thank the One who provided it. Without Him, you wouldn't even exist to enjoy the blessings.

1 comment:

Just_da_clay said...

I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus and for saving me.
I am thankful for my relationship with Jesus everyday and at anytime of the night he is there to listen and comfort me.
I am thankful for a loving husband and faithful father.
I am thankful for the love of my mom
I am thankful for my children.
I am thankful for my christian family.
I am thankful for my job ot teaching.
I am thankful for the skill of pottery.
I am thankful for the teaching of the Bible thought Dr.Miller.
I am thankful for a dear friend of my daughers and how she has taught me to give thanks in all things.