Monday, September 29, 2008
2) I miss important things like Shay's birthday
3) I forget to tell you that my mom and Connie were coming for a visit
4) And now they've left
5) I have a new favorite eating place: Poogan's Porch...brunch rocks!
6) Arynda and her man are coming this weekend. I finally get to meet the mystery guy.
7) My new house is almost completely moved into. Pics and a grand tour coming soon.
8) Not much else. I am praying about where God wants me and beginning to look at other churches to visit. Please be praying for me as I seek His will for where I should worship and serve.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
- Mini Nilla Wafers
- Pop Tarts (brown sugar cinnamon and cookie dough)
- Pretzel goldfish
- Cheese and cracker Handi Snacks
- Almonds (regular and Wasabi Soy)
And that my friends, is what you need to survive a hurricane. Or at least those were the things that appealed to us at Publix tonight. We did buy some hummus but it's in the fridge so I tried to focus only on the things which did not require electricity.