Thursday, September 27, 2007
So, Adam, if you read this before tomorrow, you can research error "Unknown Error 2131." Thanks!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
It's Shay's birthday. Shay just recently found out I have a blog so I thought I'd write a little poem for him. We'll see how it turns out. If you keep looking and there is no poem it means it didn't turn out. I just thought I'd lay it all on the line for those of you who may wonder if I'm losing it. I am, but just because I'm losing it doesn't mean you have to get all upset about it. After all, I'm moving to the beach and you aren't. So there. Oops..I digressed again. Here goes something...
September 26 is a day
It's a day to celebrate Shay
How many years I will not tell
I'm writing this on my new Dell
Shay stole Shanle's heart I fear
At least he let her stay real near
Their wedding was just like a dream
It gave Haley and I time to scheme
Happy Birthday to my friend
I just now found a key that says end
Until I learn the new computer's quirks
Silly poems like this will have to work
Shay, I hope you had a great b'day. If I had found the picture of you on the turtle I would have placed it on the blog, but it disappeared from your Facebook profile so I couldn't humiliate you in front of the 4 people who actually read this blog.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Pros to Moving:..............Cons to Moving:
People will come.............My family is still here
I get to meet new people.....My friends are still here
The beach is 30 min away.....The mountains are 30 min away
Coopers River Bridge.........Knoxville Greenways
Low Country Cooking..........Pete's Coffee Shop
No matter where I am though one thing stays constant: God is everywhere. Amen! So as I begin this new adventure I hope to blog more so that those I am leaving behind can experience Low Country Living with me.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Monday, September 03, 2007
1. Who was your best friend? Connie...and she is still one of my best friends
2.Did you play any sports? Nope, but I think I attended at least one of every activity as a fan, even cross-country (I lived one mile from the park that held the course... am I not the best friend an athlete could have!
3. What kind of car did you drive? Honda Accord then a Dodge Neon
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Either a football/basketball game or with my parents
5. Were you a party animal? No. I need sleep.
6. Were you considered a flirt? It would depend on who you asked
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Choir senior year
8. Were you a nerd? If I would have tried harder, I suppose I could have been
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Nope.
10. Can you sing the fight song? I don't know if we had one
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Kathleen Terry
12. What was your school mascot? Trojan
13. Did you go to the Prom? Junior only
14. If you could go back, would you? There is not enough money in the world to make me go back
15. What do you remember most about graduation? I sat next to my friend Justin, and he made up his own words to the Frank Sinatra songs the band played
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? At school
17. Did you have a job your senior year? I worked at a pharmacy
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafeteria...we weren't allowed anywhere else
19. Have you gained weight since then? Too much...but I would never want to be that skinny again.
20. What did you do after graduation? Went to Project Graduation then left at 8 the next morning for MissionFuge
21. What year did you graduate? 1997
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Didn't go...Mom & Dad took me out to eat and then shopping. Then I hit the after prom breakfast at my friend Emily's house. My WHOLE youth group was there
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Nope.