Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Because I Said So

No, I don't suddenly have children which I believe is the point in life where the above statement becomes the 11th commandment. It's even before "thou shalt eat lots and lots of chocolate." I have used the statement on various children before, but until you reach mommy status it bares even less weight than it does when you are a mommy. Trust me on this one moms. If the aunt says it, the niece doesn't care. After all, I'm just the aunt. What do I know? My job is simply to provide nice shopping trips to Tar-gay and lots and lots of cool clothes, tents, and various other items to play with around my house. I'm cool so what I say means even less than what a mom says. But I am digressing from the reason I am posting tonight. If you are a mom of young children, were a mom of young children (meaning they are now older), or know someone who is a mom then you need to read the blog Because I Said So. I stumbled across it in a couple of the other blogs I stalk. This woman oozes creative writing talent. And it all started with an Ebay add. She is quickly becoming famous and I think every person I know should check out her stuff. So show her a little more love than she is already getting and go visit. Why? Because I said so, that's why.

No comments: