Monday, August 30, 2010

A To Do List

I'm going to put this out here for all 10 of you to read so that you can see how much I fail at getting it done over the next month. But these are the things I need to do in the next 4 weeks. That's 28 days. Of which 12 I will be out of town. No worries, right?

Downstairs Bathroom
  • Touchup paint
  • Hang picture
  • Order wall cabinet - complete 09/06/2010
  • Hang towel rack
Kitchen
  • Finish painting "test wall" to ensure I like the color 09/19/2010
  • Reorganize cabinets to make items needed regularly more accessible
Dining Room
  • Get everything out that does not belong
  • Measure pictures for wall and send measurement to mom so she can get picture made of Dad and Doodlebug
  • Take leaf out of table and store upstairs
Living Room
  • Get carpet and couches cleaned
  • Rearrange furniture
  • Fix curtain
  • Put away items that don't belong
Master Bedroom
  • Put away items that don't belong
  • Decide if I want new mattress or get rid of queen bed (moved queen bed to guest room 10/09)
  • Clean out closet; get rid of clothes I have not worn since I moved to the low country (10/09)
  • Move TV into other room
Green Guest Bedroom
  • Find someone to haul away old mattress
  • Finish painting
  • Decide if I want to put a bed in there or make it an office/work-out room
  • Move TV stand from other guest bedroom into this room
Other Guest Bedroom
  • Decide if I want to move that bed into my bedroom (moved 10/09)
  • Decide if I want to just put daybed in there and only have one guest bedroom (after all there are two couches) (Decided to put queen bed in there and moved double bed to my room 10/09)
Guest Bath
  • Test paint color on wall
  • Hang towel rod
  • Hang shower curtain rod
Outside
  • Mow
  • Weedeat
  • Pull weeds
  • Take old lounge chair to dump
  • Mulch
Personal
  • Budget
  • Resume - complete for the purpose it was needed
So, if I fall off the face of the Earth it's much more likely that I've jumped off my roof in an attempt to try to mark off even 3 of these items. Oh, and I also need to get an applicance person to come look at my washing machine because it isn't aggitating, which is aggitating in and of itself.

No comments: