- I love throwing surprise parties.
- I hate being the recipient of any type of surprise. This includes gifts I have not personally picked out and sold to you to give me or explicitely described and approved for purchase. I also do not like to be the recipient of surprise parties.
- I love cupcakes.
- I hate lima beans, pinto beans, and collard greens.
- I love to travel, so I fly because I have to, not because I think it's exciting.
- I would love to take a month-long road trip and see as many random road-side attractions as I can.
- I would also love to just go stay in a cabin in the mountains or on a lake for a month.
- I love trying new foods, but 95% of what I cook is certifiable Southern: it's either fried or in casserole form
- I have always wanted someone to pick me up at the airport with flowers.
- I need me time. That means every so often I just want to stay home for 48 hours straight.
- I like the idea of going to grand events, but I much prefer small gatherings.
- I love playing games and I am fiercely competitive.
- Cooking dinner and working on a puzzle is a perfect evening in my book.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Randomness by Carrie at 3:58 PM