Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Random List


  1. I love throwing surprise parties.

  2. I hate being the recipient of any type of surprise. This includes gifts I have not personally picked out and sold to you to give me or explicitely described and approved for purchase. I also do not like to be the recipient of surprise parties.

  3. I love cupcakes.

  4. I hate lima beans, pinto beans, and collard greens.

  5. I love to travel, so I fly because I have to, not because I think it's exciting.

  6. I would love to take a month-long road trip and see as many random road-side attractions as I can.

  7. I would also love to just go stay in a cabin in the mountains or on a lake for a month.

  8. I love trying new foods, but 95% of what I cook is certifiable Southern: it's either fried or in casserole form

  9. I have always wanted someone to pick me up at the airport with flowers.

  10. I need me time. That means every so often I just want to stay home for 48 hours straight.

  11. I like the idea of going to grand events, but I much prefer small gatherings.

  12. I love playing games and I am fiercely competitive.

  13. Cooking dinner and working on a puzzle is a perfect evening in my book.

No comments: