Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday

I have no idea where I'm supposed to put the link to this post. And unfortunately my internet is acting up (stupid local cable provider) so I cannot search for it. But I want to share with you one of the greatest time savers ever:
Seriously, if you are not using Magic Erasers to clean in your home, well, then shame. on. you. In my newest house I have a glass shower door and as someone who is anti-housework I did not know how I would ever keep it clean. But alas, I am smarter than the average not-so-smart person and came up with an idea. I keep a Magic Eraser in my shower. That way I can just wipe down the shower walls and the glass while I am in the shower and it keeps the soap scum at bay. Such a time saver to clean the shower while you are in it. Brilliant, I know.

2 comments:

Jesse and Leslie said...

Magic Erasers are proof that God loves us!!!! I use them all the time - stovetops, counters, scuff marker. They are really truly amazing! Works for me too girl!

Stephanie said...

Magic Erasers are my favorite thing ever. Bathtub, tile wall, kitchen counters, living room walls...

there are few places in Misadventure Manor untouched by my Magic Erasers.