Wednesday, May 13, 2009

43 Things I'm Sure You Didn't Want to Know

I totally stole this from Amy Beth's blog.  I never do these on Facebook and since I am taking a sabbatical from said website for a bit I'm just going to answer these questions so you can learn more about me.  Like you wanted to know more about me.  But my brain is tired, my body is shutting down, and this is my attemt at keeping my readers above 3.  So here goes:

1. What color is your toothbrush?

White.  It may have some blue on it, but it's predominantly white.  

2. Name one person who made you smile today?

My friend's 3 year old.  She told me she was going to take a nap and when she woke up she would be a big girl with a husband.  

3. What were you doing at 8 a.m. today?

Rolling out of bed and logging onto my work computer

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?

Assisting the payroll clerk with processing a special check

5. What is your favorite candy bar?

3 Musketeers.

6. What is the last thing you said aloud?

That would be rude not to take Granny any ice cream.

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Pet used to make a flavor Dulce de Leche, but they quit.  So now I'll have to say World Class Chocolate from BR

8. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Water.  For real.

9. Do you like your wallet?

Actually, I do.  I went looking for a different wallet and came home with this one.  It has served me better than the other one I actually went looking for.  Oh, and I only paid $12 for it.  The price was right!

10. What was the last thing you ate?

Mayfield's Brown Cow

11. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

No, but since I came to town for a weekend and have stayed for the week I need to find something appropriate to wear with my skirt to a funeral/graveside service

12. What was the last sporting event you watched?

The first half of the final Men's NCAA game.  I went to bed at halftime because the team I don't like was going to win.  And they did.  I don't like losing sleep over stuff like that.

13.  What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Kettle Corn

14. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?

My mama

15. Ever go camping?

Every Father's Day.  I wish I could go more often, but it hasn't worked out for my family lately.  Hopefully we can get a few more trips in this year.

16. Do you take vitamins daily?

No.  Please don't text my mama and tell her though.

17. Do you go to church every Sunday?

I used to but I've been slacking lately.  I really need to pray about where I am supposed to be going/serving

18. Do you have a tan?

Have you ever seen me?  I sport the following two colors.  White and off-white.  Sometimes I do manage to throw in some red though. 

19. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?

No.  But making me choose between sushi and pizza would just be mean.

20. Do you drink your soda with a straw?

Yes, esp since I prefer fountain drinks.  And I drink Coke.  Even though I am currently drinking this.  

21. What did your last text message say?

Hard at work.  (It included a picture of a dog sitting next to me sleeping.)

22. What are you doing tomorrow?

Working.

23. Look to your left.  What do you see?

Work mobile.

24. What color is your watch?

When I wear one it is silver.

25. What do you think of when you hear Australia?

Long plane flight.

26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?

Drive-thru unless Doodlebug is with me

27. What is your favorite number?

Um, am I supposed to have a favorite numer?

28. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?

Mr. Collins (He actually wanted to talk to my dad.  Poor man.)

29. Any plans today?

More work and then the LOST season finale (I hope)...I may fall asleep

30. How many states have you lived in?

Two.

31. Biggest annoyance right now?

That my grandparents have the world's loudest washer and dryer

32. Last song listened to?

Something on the Francesca Battistelli CD.  She's awesome.  You should check her out.  Free to be Me and Beautiful, Beautiful are my favorites.

33. Can you say the alphabet backwards?

Yes.  And my Granddaddy T paid me $1 to say it backward when I was in the first grade.  Go me!

34. Do you have a maid service clean your house?

No, but I have a roommate whom I assign chores to.  :-)

35. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?

I prefer barefoot, but if not my Old Navy flip flops.  I have even hiked up a mountain in Scotland in them.

36. Are you jealous of anyone?

I try not to be jealous of people.  I have had this conversation with a good friend lately and I really try not to be jealous.  Do I envy what some people have, yes.  But am I jealous of them, no.

37. Is anyone jealous of you?

I seriously doubt it.

38. Do you love anyone?

Yes.  My family and close friends more than they can imagine.

39. Do any of your friends have children?

Yes.  See #2

40. What do you usually do during the day?

Walk the dog. Work. Walk the Dog. Work.  Sleep.  I need to work some therapy in there somewhere I believe.

41. Do you like cats?

They are not my first choice, but there is this one that has moved in on my parents back porch who makes me laugh.

42. How did you get your worst scar?

I was trying to open the window in the old house we lived in as a child.  The pane of glass broke and jabbed me in the leg.  My funniest scar though is on my left pointer finger.  Our pet raccoon bit me.  No joke.

43.  Are you thinking about someone right now?

No.  I'm thinking I should be working rather than filling in this survey (even though I am techincally "off the clock")

1 comment:

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

Can you tell I'm just a wee bit behind on reading through blog comment emails? :)

So glad you did this. It was fun to get to "know" you a bit better!