Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Market Totes

One thing this blogosphere has provided to me is a friendship (if I may call it that) with Kerri of Living with a Labradoodle. I'm pretty sure the reason I read her blog the first time is because I wanted a Labradoodle, but I kept coming back because she reminded me so much of myself. It's almost eerie sometimes how similar we are, though I know we also have our differences. Recently I checked out Kerri's other website Designed by Kerri. I had been wanting a market basket and was excited when I found out she sold them as well as monogramming them! My roomie had a birthday and I needed an upcoming wedding gift. SOLD! I also ordered one for me. As soon as I get the energy to dig out the camera I'll take a picture for all 2 readers. I can't wait to use mine and know that it will come in so handy for so many different uses. And I can't wait to put the wedding gift together and show you what it is. The bride/groom don't read my blog (because that would increase the readers to 4) so I can show you the gift before I go home for the wedding in a few weeks.

Oh, and I have a new idea for Fridays so come back then for something I hope to try for the next several weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the regular readers.

Tony

Kerri said...

Glad you are enjoying the market totes!! And thanks for the plug!