Sunday, January 07, 2007

Some Random Thoughts

It's been a few days since my last post so here are a few thoughts:

1) What a difference a year makes. When I think back to what I was doing a year ago, who my friends were, and where I thought life was headed, it's amazing to see where I really am. God is awesome! He is the constant I look to and am so thankful that no matter where I see things going, He always has the best plan for me.

2) If you see my friend Craig around, ask him about the cat and the vacuum cleaner. Best story ever!

3) My friend Erin just moved into a new home. She had a few of us over for a potluck on Saturday night. It's so nice to get to spend time with friends.

4) My friend J's mom and dad were in town this weekend so I got to sit with them at church. I miss them dearly and wish we got to spend more time together. I think I need to take a trip to Brevard and surprise them sometime. :-)

5) My cousin, J, and I bonded over earrings this weekend. I had the second hole in my ear repiereced and she got a second hole. You haven't really shared anything as a family until you have been pierced together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does hooking yourself in the back of the head count as a piercing?

The Blog Stalker...