Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Pumpkin is back!

Seriously, the only orange I really love in this whole, wide world is pumpkin. I love pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin waffles, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cheescake, and pumpkin spiced lattes. And it's all in season now! It all started yesterday when a co-worker wanted to go to the Olive Garden for lunch. I agreed because seriously, who doesn't love some cheese covered pasta. When we walked in I saw it. The special chalkboard said "Pumpkin Cheesecake." At that point I was a goner. It doesn't matter that I didn't need the cheescake I had to have it. (Yes, I know this is glutony.) Thankfully I have a few friends on facebook who share my love of the pumpkin so my status updates have not been in vain. So, here's to the pumpkin and the wonderful season we call Fall.

No comments: