Sunday, September 20, 2009

0 Calories the Healthy Way


A few weeks ago BiLo had SoBe lifewater on sale. I don't normally buy bottled water or any type of flavored water, but I felt the need to try something new. And that's when I noticed they had some flavors that were zero calories. If you don't know me well, then you may not know that I do not use any artificial sweeteners (pink packet, blue packet, or yellow packet.) I do not drink diet drinks and you will not find me sipping on a Crystal Light. Not gonna happen. But these little jewels. They are sweetened with PureVia, a Stevia product which is a natural sweetener. So, if you are looking for something a little sweet to drink without adding any calories or unhealthy sweeteners to your day, then I suggest trying one of these. A few of them are even too sweet for me so I dilute them with water. My verdict: 2 Thumbs Up!

No comments: