Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blah Blah, Blah Blah, Blah Blah

Yeah, that's how I feel. Life has just been crazy. Work is insane, I have not had a vacation (more than 2 days off with NO work email or work phone in 15 months, and I am about to snap. Thankfully I do have some time off coming up. Praise the Lord!

----------------------------------------------------

Julie & Julia --- if you have not seen this movie yet, shame on you. Seriously it is so good I considered seeing it twice at the theater. But I can't bring myself to part with another $9.50 of my hard earned money. However, the day it is available on DVD I will be buying it. I had heard the book used loads of foul language (the author even admits this in interviews) but the movie was delightful. Probably because it is a combination of two books (blog book and Julia Child's memoirs of living in Paris) rather than just the book based on the blog.

----------------------------------------------------

Matt Nathanson --- currently the love of my musical life. I will be incorporating this love into my upcoming vacation. If I remember my camera, there will be pictures.

----------------------------------------------------

I went camping Labor Day weekend. I took zero pictures. This is why I am not married nor have kids. I could not keep them properly documented. However, it was delightful to spend time with my family, both immediate and extended.

----------------------------------------------------

I have a new obsession with homemade ice cream. I made some double chocolate last night that would rival any chocolate you could get at Marble Slab or Cold Stone. Delish. And oh-so-very rich. However, I still love Rita's Italian Ice. That is an obsession I shall not get over quickly.

No comments: