Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Love Nerds

No, this is not a post a-la-Mrs. Newlywed's about loving human nerds. This is a post about my love of the tiny, crunchy little candies.
I am a member of the Regal Crown Club. I love being a member of things that give me rewards. On Monday's, members receive $1 candy. The selection is limited, but as soon as I saw Nerds on the list, I knew that would be my special reward. I love that they have a slightly tart taste, but then they have such a sweet center. Yum.... yes, I am 30 years old and I love nerds. I blame this love on my mother who would not let me eat them as a child. I also still buy sugar cereals for the same reason.

P.S. On Monday I saw Love Happens. B- (and that is being nice.) Today I saw Fame. Solid A. It had singing and dancing. What is there not to love?
P.P.S. I have a renewed love of matinees during the week. I have had the theater to myself two days in a row. $7 for a massive screen movie just for me = bargain.
P.P.P.S. No, I did not silence my cell phone. In fact I took calls and texted during the movies. After all if was a private screening just for me.

No comments: