Saturday, July 07, 2007

100,000 Miles and A New Vacuum

Today my car hit 100,000 miles. It was a bitter-sweet moment. I am thankful that my car has made it this far with no real issues (praise God for foreign cars!) However, it saddens me to think I have spent that much time in my vehicle in less than 5 years. Granted, I have taken some great trips in that car, but it still seems insane I've driven that much. Oh well. Here's to the next 100,000 miles.

I finally bit the bullet this week and bought a Dyson vacuum. I admit, it was a LOT of money to spend, but so far I am very impressed. It is amazing the amount of dog hair it has picked up off my carpet which I know my old model would not have gotten. And the best part? It doesn't stink. My last vacuum emitted the worst smell when you vacuumed and I always thought the air smelled dusty when I was finished. Not now. So, while it is a lot of money I would recommend it if you are in the market for a new vacuum.

No comments: