Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Car Has Been Revived

However it may still be grounded...no long trips for it anytime soon. Turns out the battery had died. Dead. Hasta la vista, battery. My car is now equipped with a Duralast battery which will hopefully last it for > 100,000 miles. Thanks to my dear Daddy-O who made the drive to Knox-vegas and changed it for me. We got it changed just before the skies opened up and a torential (but short) downpour started. So, the battery is new, the radio is finally working (the code in my paperwork was wrong...surprise surprise), and I am happy.

Oh, and as a side note, I have accepted a 1 month extension with my current employer. Gives me more time to look and enjoy the current "party" as AB would say. Plus I can decide next month if I want to stay until October 2. But that's the end of the road. It's been a long journey, full of wonderful people. The people definitely made the job worth it. I'll miss them all.

No comments: