Thursday, March 29, 2007

Prayer

I have long thought that my current job situation has presented itself as a mission field brought to my doorstep. All of you who know me well know that keeping a neat work area is not a requirement in my book. I may be obsessive about some things, but keeping things orderly and put away is not on the list. I had two CDs lying on my desk. I actually looked at them this morning and though I should take them home. However, this afternoon they were still there. One was a soundtrack to a movie. The other was the Third Day Christmas album. One of the men I am working with stopped by to say "hi" and asked about the two CDs. I told him about each. First he asked to borrow the movie soundtrack. Then he asked about the other. I told him it was a Christmas CD that I really liked. He also asked to borrow it. I pray that God will use this CD to plant a seed in his mind. I also pray that should he ask, that God will give me the words to say.

No comments: