Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Blog Stalker?

Are you a blog stalker? I am. I read the blogs of people I don't know. People link to other people's blogs on their webpage and I read them. I once met a person whose blog I read on a regular basis. I told her I agreed with something she had written. She got a good laugh out of the fact that I knew the story and could relate to her take on it. My friend J and I had the discussion the other night on whether we think this is bad or not because we will often say "did you read person X's blog yesterday?" We decided it isn't wrong because if they didn't want anyone to be able to read what they were writing they should not be posting on public space. Would I be offended if someone I didn't know was reading my blog? No. I hope they find humor in the things I find humor in, are inspired by things that inspire me, and can learn from situations I have learned from. So stalk my blog. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: