Saturday, July 17, 2010

Movie Quotes I Love

I am a sucker for a good chick flick. I've seen them all. Multiple times. My favorites are The Wedding Date, Sweet Home Alabama, 27 Dresses, When Harry Met Sally, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, etc, etc, etc. And each of these movies has some great lines. Here are a few of my favorites (in no particular order:)

When Harry Met Sally

Harry: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

The Wedding Date

Kat: You know what pisses me off? I've been spilling my guts all weekend and I don't know a thing about you.

Nick: I'm allergic to fabric softener. I majored in comparative literature at Brown. I hate anchovies. And I think I'd miss you even if we never met.

Sweet Home Alabama

Melanie: Look at you, you have a baby... In a bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake: What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow?
Melanie: So I can kiss you anytime I want.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh, I do love a good chick flick too! Reading that kind of makes me want to pull out Sweet Home Alabama and watch. Its been awhile and I do love Reese! That would be a fun CG girl's night! See you tomorrow!