Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wordy Wednesday - They Said "I Do"


On Friday night, June 19, shortly after 7:oo PM local time, my best guy friend married his best girl. He came into my life at a time when I had been burned by guy friends. I did not want much to do with him outside of group settings, but he persisted and has come to have a special place in my life. Shortly after I moved to the low country he met the girl he would make his bride. I have grown to love her more and more each time I speak to her. They now like to tease each other that she stole me from him, but truthfully, I love them both the same. To the Mrs., thank you for letting me spend your special day with you. I can't imagine anywhere I would have rather been than by your side all day. I am thankful to have you in my life. It has been a blessing to get to know you and you are perfect for my BGF. To the Mr., I look forward to many more text messages from you wanting to know when we get BGF time. I have more happy memories involving you from the last 2.5 years than I can recall. You have truly made even some of the most awkward moments enjoyable and memorable. And to the both of you, you will have an amazing future together. I can't wait to see where God takes your relationship and how He blesses you. It will not be all sunshine and roses, but I know that you have your focus on the One who will get you through it all. All my love to you both!

*** If you can't tell, this picture was taken shortly before midnight as I dropped them off on their way to their honeymoon. I also provided a short-notice limo service which Amy and I kept a secret all day. For more pictures, click here: MHM Photography Meredith and crew got some great shots all day!

No comments: