Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Disclaimer

It has come to light in the last few months that a couple of blogs in this lovely blogosphere have been identified as fake. While I will not dwell on this as it is a tragedy, I can promise that everything you read here at RandomCarrie is truly how boring my life is. If I ever make something up I will put a disclaimer on the posting that I am truly one of the most sarcastic people you will ever come across (especially if you know me in real life) and you should not believe a word of what I am writing. I am also pretty truthful and "shoot from the hip" as some would say when it comes to discussing items. I do not sugar coat them nor do I feel the need to be anyone other than who I am. So, if you would like to continue to be entertained with random stories of my life (3 weddings and a camping trip starts next week!) then I suggest you continue to return. If not, then there is really no loss to you as my life is ordinarily boring.

Oh, and I also realize I am a slacker blogger and was supposed to be doing a Fab Friday post each week and forgot. Last Friday is just better left forgotten. Well, except for the amazing meal I had at the Old Village Post House in Mt. Pleasant. If someone will please tell me how to make the wonderful lemon-honey grits that my orange-ginger glazed salmon rested up, I may promise to love you forever and ever. Well, or at least until I need another recipe for something else. Then I'll have to love another. I'm fickle that way.

No comments: