Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life Lessons

This year I have had an interesting encounter with an adult in my life. We don't see eye to eye with each other and thus we will never be best friends. But alas, we should still act like adults. This person when given the chance has chosen not to act their age. I was reflecting on this today because I just don't understand how some people can act the way they do. And then God gave me a reflection. I think some people are placed in our lives so that we can learn to be better people by not being as they are. I by no means will ever appear to be perfect as I am far from it. However, I sometimes realize that I see how other adults are acting and I catch myself saying a prayer that God will allow me to catch myself before I ever handle myself in the way they do.

No comments: