Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Anti-Twilight

I don't read the books. I don't watch the movies. And I refuse to be a part of this cult following. I also don't do Harry Potter. Don't ask me why, but anything that seemingly was geared toward a younger audience and has somehow captivated people of all ages just seems weird to me. You can leave me comments that say how great they both are, but you will not change my mind.

P.S. I feel the same way about Lord of the Rings. I saw the first two movies because I was dating someone who loved them. The highlight of that relationship ending (other than it wasn't meant to be) was that I was not forced to sit through the third movie. 6 hours of my life I will never get back. UGH.

1 comment:

Stormi said...

Well I like all sorts of teen and kids movies..they try to make them so that adults will want to watch them but kids will like them too. I am not a huge Twilight fan (books) but the movies are not to bad.

I read and watch what I want and I don't let a 'cult following' not make me read or watch something I think looks cool. :)


There a lot of anit twilighters out there..lol...so you not a fan of them..well I hate stupid comedies..there is always something that one person likes that someone else doesn't. :)