- My salvation, because honestly that's all I need.
- Socks that mostly don't have holes in them.
- Verizon, email, and Facebook (even though sometimes Facebook annoys me.) All of these things keep me so very connected to those I love and helps with the loneliness.
- A roof over my head and blankets on my bed. So many do not have these luxuries, even here in our own country.
- Food in my pantry and refrigerator. Even though most of the time it's not what I'm craving, it is there and I can eat it to sustain myself.
- People who love me. And who tolerate me calling them daily or ranting when I just feel down about life. Or who make fun of me for being terrified of shots, but being willing to do whatever it takes to help me through that. Who just plain love me for me and not for whom others expect me to be.
- The ability to buy a plane ticket to fly half way around the world to see one of my dearest friends.
- A job. Even though 9 days out of 10 I am so stressed out that I just want to walk away, I know I am blessed to have this opportunity and that I am learning more and growing more in my abilities daily. Even when I feel like I've lost every single brain cell that connects what little I do know to the other little I know.
- Christmas china. I love that for 1 month out of the year I get to pull it out of storage and feel like I'm dining like a princess. Even if I'm dining on Easy Mac or Captain Crunch Christmas Crunch.
So there you go. Just a few little things I think about that I can focus on when I start pity-partying like it's 1999.