I now present to you my schedule. If you'd like to hang out, please plan our outing around these times. I'm booked.
Sunday - Desperate Housewives (9:00 - 10:00)
- How I Met Your Mother (8:00 - 8:30)
- One Tree Hill (8:00 - 9:00)
- Gossip Girl (9:00 - 10:00)
- House may or may not be watched later online. I can only record two shows on my DVR at a time and so HIMYM and OTH trump this.
- NCIS (8:00 - 9:00)
- I have not watched the first episode of NCIS LA and I don't plan too. (Mrs. Newlywed said it wasn't good and she loves NCIS more than I do.)
Wednesday - I record Glee, but that's just to watch the musical numbers. The acting and storylines are horrible.
- Grey's Anatomy (9:00 - 10:00)
- Private Practice (10:00 - 11:00)
Friday - Ugly Betty (starts next Friday so you still have a week of my time.)
Disclaimer #1: I know this seems like a lot of TV, but it could be more.
Disclaimer #2: I do not watch reality shows with the exception of So You Think You Can Dance and I'm not exactly sure I'm ready to invest in a new season of this yet, so I may skip this season.
Disclaimer #3: I will add Friday Night Lights and LOST to this list after Christmas when they premiere.
Disclaimer #4: I fully expect 2-4 of these shows to end after this season and I will not be replacing them with new shows in an attempt to cut back my TV viewing.