Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pat Green With Envy

On Friday after work I joined some coworkers at Red's Ice House then we went over to try a new restaurant in Mt. Pleasant, Bambu.  The service was lacking, one of the entrees was cold, but I will try it again before I can give it a fair review.  But I digress.  Once we got to Bambu and were waiting on everyone to get there, my friend BSmith joined us.  While we were waiting he asked what time everyone was getting there.  Joking I asked him if he had better plans for the evening than hanging out with us.  Turns out he was going to the Pat Green concert at the Music Farm.  I said, "I just heard this week he was playing there.  I wish I could go."  BSmith reached in his pocket and handed me a ticket.  Yes. He. Did.  (Turns out my other friend had to go out of town, so I benefitted from his last minute work trip.  I hate it for him, but yeah for me!) (That sounded harsh, but he had been to a concert the night before so I think it was only fair.) So, anyone who knows me knows that I go to bed at 10:00 PM 90% of the time.  I require sleep and in order to get enough, 10:00 PM it is.  However, on Friday night I sacrificed so I could use my newly aquired ticket to see Pat Green perform.  And it was worth it.  The Music Farm is not what I would consider my ideal place to see a show as I am not a big fan of standing up since I am short and most people are tall and like to block my view.  But it was worth it.  It was a great show and I am so glad I got to go.  

1 comment:

Jesse and Leslie said...

Glad you changed your background...I couldn't ready any of your text before...not sure what was up with my pc. But now I can read it! YIPPEEE!!!