Monday, April 07, 2008

Amber Morn

I recently read the book Amber Morn by Brandilyn Collins. This book is the fourth in the series Kenner Lake. I had not read the first three books but that did not deter me from digging right into this book. On a Saturday morning a group of local citizens known as "Scenes and Beans" bloggers gathered at the Java Joint to celebrate a local author. During this celebration a trio of gunmen take them all hostage. While this book was an easy read, Brandilyn did an excellent job of intersecting some unsuspected twists into the book. I highly recommend this book to someone who would enjoy a suspenseful read without being scared. I hope to be able to read the first three books in this series and I learn more about the characters back stories. If you would like to read this book, check out the link above. Happy Reading!

No comments: