Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Tired

So, I've been pretty slack around blogland lately. My biggest excuse is that I can't stand the fact that I have to sign out of my gmail account in order to sign into blogger because they won't let me switch my sign-in email for this blog to my gmail email. How ridiculous is that? So, I have to sign out of gmail and into blogger and then sign out of blogger and back into gmail. It's just a pain. And I'm whining. And that's childish. But I'm ok with that so it shouldn't bother you. However, if you know of a solution then you might just be my favorite person. Might. So don't get your hopes up prematurally. (Is that a word?)


So, last week the fam and I went to Disney World. What was I thinking? Ok, it was a lot of fun. It was Doodlebug's first plane trip and her first trip to Disney World. She is all about the princesses right now so it was a great time for her to go see them. It was very overwhelming for a 5 year-old and we didn't plan very well, but after the rough couple of years that our family has been through, just getting away for a week was worth every penny and souvenier.


So, in rememberance of our trip here is one of my favorite pics of my favorite little 5 year-old.


1 comment:

Kerri said...

Great picture! I can't imagine being a five year old and seeing Disney for the first time. I'm sure everything is magical. I'm glad y'all were able to get away... I hope you have been able to catch up on your sleep since your return.

And I am totally jealous you get to go to Bristol every year! I have only been once (night race in August in 99 or 00... can't remember for sure)... what a cool and crazy track!