Friday, December 08, 2006

And My Fate Is...

First and foremost in the hands of our almight Lord. Secondly, I will find out from my current employer if I will be part of the retained organization or if I will be replaced by an outsource vendor. This takes place at 8:45 AM on Wednesday, December 13. Now, every cloud has a silver lining. Since I am 99% confident that my job is being replaced, I have found that silver lining. I get the rest of the day off! We have to come into work and work up until our appointment. Then we get to take the rest of the day off. Since I don't usually go to work until 8:30 AM, I'll pretty much get a free vacation day! So, my sub-team is going to breakfast at Pete's (I'll miss that place) and then I'm getting a manicure. I'm pretty sure a nap will be included for the afternoon.

No comments: