Sunday, June 12, 2011

Green Beans and Bacon

If you like both of the above items then I suggest you head over to How Sweet It Is and make the green bean bacon bundles.  I currently have them baking for the second time in three days.  Yes, they are that good.  The first time I screwed up the sauce so it ended up basically just being a butter/garlic mixture and it was great.  Today I managed to get the brown sugar to blend properly so we have the full deal going on over here.  I can't imagine they won't be even better than the first time.

Oh, and if you don't like green beans (and you know who you are ye who doesn't eat vegetables), well then the bacon should hide the fact that you are eating a vegetable.

And she has several more recipes which I feel will pop up in my kitchen over the next few months.  I mean, red velvet brownies.  Now that's what I'm talking about.

No comments: