Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and the Sad

There's a big thing in my life right now that consumes way more of my thoughts than it should.  And I pray about it.  And I've talked to my friends about it.  But unfortunately I'm still a few weeks away from knowing how it is going to turn out.  And while I wait it weighs so heavy on my heart.  It could be a very good thing or it could be a very bad thing.  I try not to dwell on it, and I'm fully prepared for the outcome to be bad.  Even though there is a part of me that is hoping for the good.  And maybe bad isn't the right word.  Because it won't really be bad, it will just leave me sad.  I am so hoping for the good, while living in the reality of the sad.  And I know that even if I end up sad when the decisions are made, I'll still know I'm right where God wants me and that there are lessons for me to learn in everything I go through.  So, may it be good, may it be bad, or may it be sad, let me learn and grow as God intends me to, and may I end up a better person in the end.

No comments: