1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging?
I don't usually eat while blogging, but I did just finish a nice bowl of Cap'n Crunch Berries prior to starting this survey.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
My cell phone which keeps me connected to my loved ones who aren't near me
3. Beach, mountains or farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I live at the beach so I'd definitely choose mountains or farm. Preferably a farm in East TN where I could see the mountains.
4. What’s your least favorite chore / household duty?
If you looked at my house, you'd say the whole thing. But honestly, I hate doing the dishes.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
I look like my mother. I act like my father.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the family?
I love to be home. And I love to entertain small groups of people in my home. I do not like to go out to parties.
7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
The Wedding Date. Even though I would never take $5000 out of my 401k to hire a male escort as a wedding date. But I would take $5000 out to fly first class in the nice plane overseas.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Unless I bathe at night, I sleep in it. It makes no difference in the status of my skin so I don't see the value in it.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I would love to be able to cook gourmet meals.
10. What’s one strange thing that you’re really good at?
Making sausage gravy. Seriously. It's good.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
I'm sorry, what part of single in the header of this blog don't you get?
12. What is something you love to smell?
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I have a really loud voice. I can't help it. My voice carries well. I need to work on this.
14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
What is extra money? But if I did have some, it would go toward either the house/car or camper fund.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I think I'm a normal laugher. Not silent, not snorting, not loud.
A good comedy can keep me laughing for days.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
The internet. Seriously. I am not a shopper and if I can find/buy online, I am happiest.
17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Spend more time with my family
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
A mix. I save adequately, but I will drop the money on something I want (normally electronics) if I can pay cash. I do not owe on anything except my house and vehicle (which I am going to pay off quickly!!!!)
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
I have to pick two here. Noah and Allie from "The Notebook." I have read that book at least half a dozen times.
20. Would you want to be famous?
I generally do not like large groups of people, so I'm going with no.