Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello? Hello? Anyone There?

I would take roll at this point but my 4 readers have probably left me for the greener pastures of those people who actually post to their blogs on a regular basis.  If you're bored enough that you decided to stick around today is the day that I finally figured out how to get my blog to access from my gmail account so now I don't have to logout of my email and into my blog.  (Yes, my name should be Random(Lazy)Carrie but that is just ridiculous.)

"Hi, my name is RandomCarrie.  I have a degree in information systems and it took me over a year to figure out how to do this."  

I'm pretty sure there is no 12-step (or 1 step program) for people like me who just don't have a clue how technology works yet get paid to work in it daily.  Thankfully God has blessed me with the brain power to do what I do.  I think it's because no one else wants to do it and I just got sucked in at the right time/wrong time/economic downtime.  Go figure.

So, in the essence of what truly makes me random here are some things I should have blogged about but didn't and may eventually have full posts about.

-- I hung curtains in my house.  This is a huge deal because I actually tried to post a blog entry about this but my stupid local company internet connection would not allow the photos to load and seriously what's a whole blog post about curtains without pictures?  Maybe later this week.

-- My niece asked me this weekend how I got so skinny.  Oh, to be able to see myself through a  6 year olds eyes.  I hope when she is 30 (she thinks I'm 20!) she has the self esteem to see herself for the inside and not the outside.

-- This bridge.  Yeah, I ran about 3/4 of it last week.  Go me.  Next April I want to do the whole run.

-- I am getting veggies from a local CSA.  You'll be hearing more about this as I love vegetables!  Nothing beats a supper of fresh veggies.

Ok.  That should be enough to get you all through the drought that has been my blog.  

P.S. Tony, if you're still reading GET WELL SOON!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, long time no post. Thanks for the well wishes, I'm doing pretty good.

Tony