Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This, That, and The Other

Well, I feel like this post should be the month in weird, but whatever. I'll leave the weird parts out and just give you the highlights.
  • A happy update...baby A has gone home. She started eating and all of the other things babies do so she is at home and doing well. Praise the Lord! He is so good to all of us, yet we neglect Him so often.
  • Mom, Dad, Doodlebug, Macy, Dece, Murphy, and I all went camping last weekend. There was lots of excitement including watching a squirrel eat a walnut. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was fun. Anytime you have 4 people and 3 dogs in a camper there is always adventure.
  • 30 working days left in my current job...
  • I have officially begun the "hard-core" search for a job. I am praying for direction as to where I will be. Will it be Knoxville or Timbuktu...who knows. Sometimes Timbuktu seems appealing.
  • Doodlebug is coming to spend the night with me tomorrow and we will be swimming with A and her nephew on Friday. The kids are really looking forward to this...as are A and I. It means we get to spend time together before she heads back to the mission field.

I'm going to try to do better at posting. Paul keeps saying he's going to start posting again, but I'm still waiting... I guess he'll do better once he gets his car unlocked.

No comments: