Wow! It has been a long time since my last post. I cannot believe we are two weeks into February already. I'll try to catch you up as best I can.
1) God is so good. I was dreading working with our outsourcing firm in cross-training my job replacement, but it has become the highlight of my day. I am working with 3 men from India, one from Sri Lanka, and one from Argentina. 2 of the 5 will actually be staying in Knoxville and have lived in the states for several years. The remainder will eventually all be stationed in Buenos Aires and I wish them the best.
2) I do not like the layout of the new Nascar.com. I am not big on change, and that is one change I could do without.
3) I found the missing timeline page from the adventure J and I shared in Brevard last Summer. I will share it with you later this week.
4) Gracie has decided I am her second favorite person on the planet now so she calls a couple of times a week to see when she can come visit or I can come stay with her. Lucky for her, tonight's the night! It is so fun to watch her grow into a beautiful little girl.
5) Another friend got engaged yesterday. What does this make, 10 now? I'm not even sure. Next summer is going to be packed with weddings. I hope they aren't expecting expensive gifts.
I hope you all have a great weekend!