Monday, March 27, 2006

A Traveling I Will Go


Anyone who knows me knows that I do not sit still for long periods of time. I also have a travel bug. I prefer to go in my Accord, but I have been known to board a plane if necessary. I thought I was going to be sitting at home this Summer but over the course of the last few days I have made plans to travels in both May and June. This is one happy girl writing to you today. My good friend B has invited me to attend Memphis in May with her. The trip will also include a ballgame with the Memphis.... I can't wait! Then in June it's off to Hotlanta with the girls to see the Braves battle the Red Sox. This should be fun. The Sevier Heights Baptist Church choir will be singing the National Anthem. I think I sense a dinner at The Cheesecake Factory in my future....

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I am so excited because I get to see you both times!!!! Oh the places you go!!!