Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Asian Meal Day


Sushi! I know. It's raw fish. Well, most of it is. But I love it! My friend P and I finally were able to coordinate our schedules enough to go eat some sushi for lunch. It was so nice to be able to eat a food I love and share in some nice Christian conversation. My friend J backed out. J was not being fun J today. Unfortunately King Leer was more important than Queen Carrie. Imagine that.

Tonight I will be continuing my Asian themed meal day with an authentic Chinese (or should it be Taiwanese?) supper. My friends M and D from Taiwan are having some of us over for a potluck. I am very excited to taste what they provide. I am bringing a very traditional American dessert...a jello and fruit concoction. Oh, the privilage of being raised in the South with the wonders of casserole dishes and all the delicacies you can fill them with.

No comments: