Monday, August 20, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Take me out to the crowds. 
Seriously, it's one of the few times I like crowded places.
Buy me some take-out Chinese food and garlic fries.
Love me some bbq pork, duck, and fries topped with so much garlic the apple slices at the end are so refreshing.
Picture some yummy food here...I was too hungry to consider taking a picture.
I don't care if I never get back
Really, I could do this every day.  Except I'd need a more comfortable seat.

For it's root, root, root for the home team
The Mariners are the team to cheer for out here.  I'll always be a Braves fan at heart.

If they don't win it's a shame (They won!)
We missed the perfect game by a few days, but I'll always remember where I was when I heard the news.  Cake tasting...yum!


For it's 1, 2, 3 strikes you're out at the old ball game.
After the game, the kids (future nephews) got to run around the bases.  A highlight for them!

1 comment:

Tony said...

Going to a baseball game, some would say ahhhh... but going with the future Mr, oh well that's another story! :-)