Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Monday, September 21

This date may mean nothing to you, but to me it signals the return of my favorite comedy: How I Met Your Mother. Maybe it is because they are my age. Maybe it is because they are searching for their dream job, mate, life. Maybe because I fell in love with Neil Patrick Harris when he was Doogie Howser and I have not gotten over that crush. Or maybe it is the classic one-lines, story lines, and general camaraderie of the 5 characters on this show. But I love it. I decided it was the series I would buy on DVD in its entirety. So far I have bought Season 3 and plan on adding seasons 1 and 2 hopefully by the end of the week. Which means if you plan on being near me this weekend, you better have comfy clothes and popcorn because I sense a marathon being shown on the big screen in my living room.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I love that show!! Have fun this weekend! I too was totally in love with NPH when he was Doogie Howser MD. I had the posters out all of the magazines plastered all over my walls. Too funny! :-)