It has been a while so I'll post a few random things.
1) I got a call-back interview for November 21 at 11:00 A.M. This will be with a broader group of individuals. This makes me nervous. But God is in control. His will be done.
2) I will find out the status of my current job the week of December 4-8. It looks even less promising than before. 40 people from a seperate department were told yesterday they would not be part of the retained organization. All total, that department cut 85 positions, 45 being held by contractors and temporary employees.
3) My friend J and I had our monthly date night yesterday. We went to Regas and have decided that we should have careers in the food critique business. Maybe I'll write my Regas review on here in a day or so. It was wonderful though! Much better than last month's date location.
4) My little doodlebug is coming to spend the night tonight. This is her first trip to stay overnight with me since Emma went home to be with Jesus. I figured my sister would keep a tight reign on her so I haven't really asked for her to come. However, the doodlebug believes I have disowned her because she hasn't been down here. So she's coming twice during the next weeks timeframe. Tonight we will be going to see the movie "Happy Feet." It should be interesting.
5) The M.C. Hammer turkey card. Your Thanksgiving will not be complete without viewing this one.
6) I changed my blog settings to allow anonymous comments. So blog-stalker you can now comment. Have at it.
7) My friend Sheriff is my blog-stalker. I have a blog-stalker. I feel like I am really something in the world of blogging now. I guess knowing who my blog-stalker is takes some of the fun out of it, but still. It makes me happy. :-)
I should probably end this now. I've rambled on long enough. I need to go meet my sister so that I can have my quality time with the doodlebug.