Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random-awesome-ness

The serious:

  • Say a prayer for Amy Beth that she will feel better soon. Leave her a comment and lift her spirits.
  • Pray for Leslie and Jessie as they are seeking God in the quest for children. I got to know them while working with the pre-teens before moving here and they are an AWESOME couple with a heart for Jesus and pre-teens. I can't wait to see which avenue God introduces children of their own to them.
  • Pray for Ben and Arrowhead Church. I am so excited about this new church coming to my original hometown. My best friend and her husband are going to be a part of this and I pray for the impact God is going to have through this back where I come from.
  • I found out today that a friend from my previous job has received his termination date. The economy sucks right now. I know I gripe and moan about my job a lot, but I am truly thankful I have a job.

The random:

  • If Sears will come through, my Christmas shopping is almost done. Gotta get something for favorite cousin Jennifer though.
  • Shanle and Shay are gone for 3 weeks. You know what that means? No one is "poking" me on Facebook.
  • I'm watching The Biggest Loser . I need to be the biggest loser before the wedding(s) of these two....more on that later.
  • Next week is Christmas. I have my china in the cabinet and I have finally started wrapping gifts. But this 78 degree weather is not really putting me in the mood. A tender Tennessee Christmas is the only Christmas for me....
  • I got these for Christmas. Thanks mom and dad!
  • I want to go to Cambodia in February. For this to happen I need to a) get permission from the warden boss and b) set my mind to being in a plane for 1 hour + 15 hours + 5 hours...each way. Pray for me about this trip.
  • Guys at work who are attractive are called CB (cute boy). So far we have CB and CB2. CB2 needs to wear less ridiculous looking shoes or he will lose his place on the list.
  • I can't wait for my niece and my sister to see their gifts. It's gonna be awesome.
  • This girl is one of my new friends. He has been my friend for a while. I'm glad he chose her. I love her. She is perfect for him, and I am thankful that rather than losing a friend I am gaining one.
  • I've started stalking some new blogs. I'll let you know if I think they are worthy of you stalking as well soon.

Well, I think that is enough for now. I hope this post finds you all healthy (well, except for Amy Beth), wealthy (in the spiritual sense), and wise (you are reading my blog...that speaks loads for you!). Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: