Sunday, February 17, 2008

4 - Al Di La

Sorry, I've been a blog slacker. I actually wrote my #4 post and then it wouldn't post and then I decided that shouldn't be my #4 (it actually didn't need to be in the top 5) so here I am with #4. Whew. Now that I have that out of the way let's talk some Al Di La.

Al Di La was the second dinner I went to with my team here in Charleston. It was Halloween and they invited me to go out to eat. Unfortunately Al Di La is VERY local so there is no website. :-( However, you will not be disapointed in the surprise that awaits you. The menu changes regularly, but the food is amazing. I had a chicken dish with proscuitto and mashed potatoes. I'm pretty sure there was some other type of steamed veggie, but it was over 3 months ago. You seriously don't expect me to remember back that far do you? So, if you are in the Charleston area, want some Italian food, then I highly suggest Al Di La. (Click for a review of this restaurant.)

No comments: